● Two Stage EZ Turn Filtration System, i.e. 5-micron Sediment EZ Turn Filter and a EZ Turn Granular Activated Carbon Filter (Assembled) w Universal Installation Kit Included.
● (Stage 1) 5 Micron Sediment-Capturing Filter Component to Catch Small & Large Impurities
● (Stage 2) Granular Activated Coconut Carbon Filter to Remove Unpleasant Chlorine, Tastes, Odors, Cloudiness and Colors. Also Removes VOCs and Other Chemicals
● (Stage 3) Granular Activated Coconut Carbon Filter to Remove Unpleasant Chlorine, Tastes, Odors, Cloudiness and Colors. Also Removes VOCs and Other Chemicals
● Fully Assembled. Easy Installation, with Universal Installation Kit and All Hardware Necessary to Set-up and Install.
This three stage under sink filtration system with European style sink or bar faucet by Brio and Magic Mountain Water Products has a first stage 5 micro sediment filter and a second stage a carbon filter that helps and ensures that chlorine and other minerals that cause bad taste are removed. The Third stage is a coconut carbon filter that removes cloudiness and unwanted particulates and tastes from municipal tap water. 5 Star quality at home. Instantly transforms ordinary tap water into clean, extraordinary water. This filter system produces a continuous supply of fresh, crisp, wonderful-tasting water from the tap, removing major contaminants to below EPA minimum levels. These systems are fully assembled, ready for installation and include a faucet and installation supplies.
Part Number: LUSFQ300
Item Weight: 6 pounds
Item model number: LUSFQ300
Color: Chrome & white
Item Package Quantity: 1
Spout Height: 12 inches
Number of Handles: 1
Batteries Included? No
Batteries Required? No
Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
0.0 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#870,269 in Home Improvements (See top 100)
#1,349 in Home Improvement > Kitchen & Bath Fixtures > Water Filtration & Softeners > Under-Sink Filters
Warranty & Support:
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here